Not Naming, Blaming, Shaming, Killing”
After allowing myself to be bathed in the morning sun for about half an hour, and doing light physical exercises, I had a garden breakfast of rice, boiled egg, hotdogs and mongo soup and banana, washed down with hot chocomilk followed by lemon grass brew.
Plenty of time for reflection, discernment , prayer. I examined what I could contribute as we face this crisis. I told myself that I will try to:
1. Ensure safety, good health, and welfare of everyone
2. Provide accurate information. Call spade a spade without being alarmist
3. Anticipate worst case scenarios and introduce proactive measures to ensure each staff personal and institutional good health
4. Mobilize, manage resources
5. Cheerleading. Nurture individual and organizational morale
6. Empower. Encourage initiatives. Initiate participatory planning, lead in participatory implementation
7. Just do it. Leading by doing. Show that it can be done.